HEALER'S GOLD Nourish Face Oil
Heal. Renew. Transcend.
For skin to radiate its best health and beauty, it needs to be thoroughly nourished, its essential lipids restored.
Composed entirely of precious natural nourishing oils sourced from nature and inspired by ancient West African beauty rituals, HEALER’S GOLD™ Oil unique healing powers penetrate to strengthen and restore vitality allowing skin to become more resilient to both internal and external stressors.
Travel-friendly size: 0.3 fl. oz. / 15ml ℮
- Instantly awaken the skin, making it visibly stronger and more luminous
- Evenness of skin surface improves
- Fine lines are visibly reduced
- Skin feels nourished, smoother
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Skin stays hydrated, all day
- Antioxidant properties increasingly illuminate dull skin
- Skin recovers its translucency and radiance, no longer need to cover up with makeup
- When used as nighttime treatment, skin is visibly brighter and smoother upon arising
- Start with clean, exfoliated, toned, moist skin
- Place 4-5 drops of the OIL in the palm of your hand
- Gently slide palms together to activate the OIL
- Place full hands on either side of face and press firmly. Push serum into skin. Repeat on entire face, eye area, and neck, until fully absorbed
- Close your eyes, use your diaphragm to inhale and exhale deeply, count backwards from 5 to 1, experience the relaxed state of self, open your eyes, appreciate the beauty within
HEALER’S GOLD™ Oil boosts the hydrating effectiveness of CASA KOKOBÉRNA® skincare and HEALER’S GOLD™ skincare
Hydrating effect after 30 minutes:
- HYDRATION (HEALER’S GOLD™ OIL on its own): +88% increase
- HYDRATION BOOSTER EFFECT (HEALER’S GOLD™ SERUM + HEALER’S GOLD™ OIL): + 92% increase
Customer feedback (n=29)
Vitality is essential to perfect skin health. Enriched with Madagascar Baobab, West African Black Seed Cumin, African Buckthorn, and West African Moringa, HEALER’S GOLD™ Oil nurtures, hydrates, and refines the skin, leaving it supple and soft.
Moringa pterygosperma (Moringa) Seed Oil*, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil*, Rosa canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Adansonia digitata L. (African Baobab) Seed Oil*, Nigella sativa (West African Black Cumin) Seed Oil*, Rhamnus prinioides (African Leaf Buckthorn) Berry Oil*, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Cucurbita pepe L. (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Beta carotene (Provitamin A) Antioxidant, Borago officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Seed Oil*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula Flower) Extract, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu Foraha) Oil*, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils*†, d-alpha tocopherol (Vit. E), rosemary oleoresin extract (antioxidant).
Dermatologist tested - Suitable for all skin types
* Certified Organic Content: 98% of Total Content
+ Imported Wild Harvested Ingredient
^ Contains Naturally Derived Fruit Acids (AHA+BHA)
K EarthKosher Certified
‡ Naturally Occurring Component of Organic Essential Oil Blend
Improvement of skin quality according to CASA KOKOBÉRNA® Research:*
- After 1 week of use: visible improvement of skin quality, +75%
- After 3 months of use: skin quality significantly improved, +86%
- After 1 year of use: skin attained ideal perfection, +98%
*Development of a beautiful skin index and consolidation of effectiveness results by CASA KOKOBÉRNA® Research. Self-assessment tests by 37 Caucasian, Hispanic, African American, and Asian women who used the CLEANSER, the TONER, the MIST, the SERUM, the OIL, and the MASK daily.
- CASA KOKOBÉRNA® skincare products contain highest levels of potent plant nutrients based on ancient West African beauty rituals and family-owned formulas
- Every CASA KOKOBÉRNA® skincare product is made by hand in the U.S.A. using ethically-sourced West African indigenous plant ingredients.
- From time of order, please allow up to 5 business days for these sacred jewels to be created.
- We advise a shelf life of 1 year, and encourage opening within 6 months, from the date your order was created.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.