EDIYE IDEM™ TURMERIC BODY POLISH
CLASSIC - 3.3 FL OZ | 100ML ℮
TRAVEL - 1.7 FL OZ | 50ML ℮
On the third day, when she had finished praying, she took off her suppliant's mourning attire and dressed herself in her full splendour. Radiant as she then appeared, she invoked God who watches over all people and saves them. With her, she took two ladies-in-waiting. With a delicate air she leaned on one, while the other carried her train. Rosy with the full flush of her beauty, her face radiated joy and love: she approached the king. Despite the fear in her heart, her divine feminine power was in full splendour and her wishes were granted.
Composed entirely of nourishing native West African plants sourced from nature and inspired by ancient bathing rituals of ancestral West African monarchs of Old Calabar Kingdom, KOKOBÉRNA® EDIYE IDEM™ TURMERIC BODY POLISH has unique penetrative powers to thoroughly purify, polish, and brighten the skin throughout the seasons. Skin is flush with beauty, radiance, and love.
- Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells
- Stimulates skin's own exfoliation cycle
- Optimizes cell renewal and unifies skin tone
- Reduces appearance of pigment irregularities
- Rejuvenates dull, dry, stressed complexions
- Protects skin pH and enhances youthful glow
- Magnifies effect of EDIYE IDEM ™ Saffron Body Oil
HOW TO USE BODY POLISH
Before use, shake well; twice weekly, massage onto soaked skin from neck to toe, then rinse thoroughly. Tired skin cells are sloughed away to leave skin polished and smooth, perfectly prepared for hydration.
Dosage: 1 tablespoon, desired amount
Aroma: Woody, earthy, smoky
Texture: Opaque extra-fine grain gel
Suited to: All skin types, excluding skin with sensitive nerve endings
Accompany with: Refreshingly aromatic, follow with Ediye Idem Body Oil to replenish moisture, restore lost lipids, soothe dryness, and soften skin.
BEST MORNING SKINCARE RITUAL
We suggest applying products in this order:
- Step 1: Choice of:
- Cleansing Milk
- Cleansing Oil
- Step 2: Toning Essence
- Step 3: Face Mist
- Step 4: Face Serum
- Step 3: Face Mist
- Step 5: Face Oil
- Step 6: Apply sunscreen, always
- Step 7: Apply makeup, as needed
- Step 3: Face Mist
Layering your skincare products in this manner with the Face Mist keeps Face Oil in place by locking-in moisture and extends the all-day hydration of the Face Serum on the skin.
KOKOBÉRNA® EDIYE IDEM™ BODY POLISH has unique penetrative powers to thoroughly purify, polish, and brighten the skin throughout the seasons. Composed entirely of nourishing indigenous botanicals sourced from nature and inspired by ancient bathing rituals of ancestral monarchs of Old Calabar Kingdom, EDIYE IDEM™ translates “a blessing of beautiful glowing skin”.
Certified Organic Western African Aloe (Aloe buettneri) Leaf Pulp, Corn Starch & Sugar (Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside) Polyglucosides, Certified Organic Fair-Trade Non-GMO Unrefined Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Pulp, Daikon (Raphanus sativus) Seed Extract, Certified Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Pro Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid), Botanical Alpha- and Beta-Hydroxy Acid Complex [Certified Organic Sugar Cane (Saccharum officinarum) Extract, Certified Organic Bilberry Fruit (Vaccinium myrtillus) Extract, Certified Organic Sugar Maple (Acer saccharinum) Extract, Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis) Extract, Certified Organic Lemon Peel (Citrus Limon) Extract, Certified Organic Cranberry Fruit (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Extract, and Certified Organic White Willow Bark (Salix alba) Extract], Certified Organic Non-GMO Vegetable Glycerin, Certified Organic Holy Basil Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) Extract, Seaweed (Corallina officinalis), Xanthan Gum, Bamboo (Bambusa Arundinacea) Stem Extract, 100% Pure Aromatherapeutic-Grade Essential Oils [Certified Organic Helichrysum Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum), Certified Organic Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum), Certified Organic Frankincense Gum (Boswellia carterii), Certified Organic Myrrh Gum (Commiphora myrrha), Certified Organic Patchouli Leaf (Pogostemon cablin), Certified Organic Neroli (Citrus aurantium), Certified Organic Roman Chamomile Flower (Anthemis nobilis), Jasmine Flower (Jasminum grandiflorum) Absolute, Rose Flower (Rosa damascena) Absolute, Certified Organic Lavender Flower (Lavandula angustifolia), Certified Organic Cistus (Cistus ladaniferus), Certified Organic Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides), certified Organic Petitgrain (Citrus aurantium)], Certified Organic Neem (Azadirachta indica) Leaf and Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (natural stabilizer), Preservative [Phenoxyethanol (0.50% - below 1% maximum amount restricted in EU and Japan), sorbic acid, caprylyl glycol], Certified Organic Rosemary Oleoresin (antioxidant) Extract.Ingredients from Natural Origins: 100%
Ingredients from Certified Organic Farming: 60%
Certifications: Quality Assurance International Organic Certification, Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
MAKE THE VERY BEST PRODUCT
We are just like you… women who had severe health challenges and got tired of being told we couldn’t trust our ability to know our bodies intimately and heal with the support of traditional herbal medicines. So we journeyed back to our West African origins and learned all we could about ancient traditions and the philosophy of vibrant “slow” living in order to heal and nurture ourselves.
This is exactly why we do what we do - create the best, the most impeccable, the most exquisite products to nurture body + mind + spirit for a lifetime.
- We begin every small-batch by sourcing the purest and most precious plant botanicals from cooperative partners across the savannah and rainforests of West Africa and other indigenous origins; we ethically source our 100% certified organic aromatherapeutic grade essential oils and natural plant-based extracts from conscious suppliers in Africa, across the world, and other indigenous cultures.
- Every ingredient received is thoroughly tested and analyzed to ensure the highest standards.
- Like our mothers, grandmothers, and foremothers, we clean our workspace, we meditate, and we clear our energies before beginning the creative process.
- Next, we hand press and blend plant oils for several days, hour upon hour, to preserve their life force and enhance nature’s powerful synergistic effects.
- We then patiently age this signature essence over one lunation to extract the full spectrum and excellence of the whole plants’ nutritional values before incorporating them into our handcrafted recipes for complete skin and health nutrition.
- We place these healing elixirs into specially-designed violet glass vessels which filter out harmful ultraviolet rays; protecting against deterioration of the precious botanical materials we use.
- Just like our female ancestors, we place the finished products in a specially-designed chamber to enhance the ORAC factors and allow the plant botanicals to reach a specific high-frequency state which creates an ultra-nourishing, regenerating, and rejuvenating experience on the skin and within the body.
- We then retail these luxurious, decadent products at the right price for the right customers who value the health of their body + mind + spirit, because this is a business of love and heart... freshly-made in small batches by hand as has been done throughout time.
We do not mass-produce. We do not outsource. We do not compromise. We do not cut corners... ever.Non-toxic, anti-inflammatory, anti-irritating, ancient formulas that have proved effective for over thousands of years formulated to stricter EU and Japan standards.
In simple, yet profound ways, this is why making the very best product matters for those who love how KOKOBÉRNA® products make them feel.