We recommend listening to this guided meditation once a day. Experiment at first to find a time that works well for you. Then set that time to consistently honor your meditation practice. Your biorhythms and central nervous system will naturally adjust, becoming habit, making it easier for you to go into mediation at a set time, just like eating, waking, and sleeping.
- The best condition of the body is on an empty stomach where there's been at least 4 hours after a meal, or 2 hours after a small fruit, or 8 hours after drinking or smoking.
- Drink a glass of room temperature water to hydrate before you begin
- Keep a pen and journal close by
- Make sure you are seated with your feet planted on the floor, your spine is straight, put on your headphones, and listen on low volume, initially.
- If physically unable to sit, you may lay down so your spine is straight
- After the meditation, take a few moments to honor your practice
- Journal any thoughts or experiences that came to mind
Up For A Challenge?
- Commit to a 60-day meditation challenge using this program
- Watch the magic happen