We recommend listening to this guided meditation once a day. Experiment at first to find a time that works well for you. Then set that time to consistently honor your meditation practice. Your biorhythms and central nervous system will naturally adjust, becoming habit, making it easier for you to go into mediation at a set time, just like eating, waking, and sleeping.
- Drink a full glass of water to hydrate before you begin
- Keep a pen and journal close by
- Make sure your spine is straight, put on your headphones, and listen on low volume, initially.
- You can sit or lay down so your spine is straight
- After the meditation, tale a few minutes to honor your practice
- Journal any thoughts or experiences that came to mind
Up For A Challenge?
- Commit to a 60-day meditation challenge