AROMA PROFILE: Spicy, Earthy
TASTE PROFILE: Mellow, Mild
Caffeine-free + stimulant-free
- Boost immunity against viruses and flu-like symptoms^
- Activate bio-immune cell-mediated immune system^
- Reduce and modulate cytokine responses^
- Reduce virus-associated inflammation in the body^
- Nourish and protect lymph structures and nodes^
- Balance melatonin to regulate sleep, allow body to heal^
- Promote healthy immune function that's always ready^
*Certified Organic Content: 100%
Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components
NO fillers. NO added synthetic flavors.
NO preservatives. NO animal testing.
A little goes a long way. KOKOBÉRNA therapeutic botanical skincare and wellness lifestyle products are nutrient-rich and potentized through a proprietary bio-dynamically enhanced handcrafted process that lasts a lunation (30 days) and elevates the medicinal value of the indigenous bioactive plant ingredients we use.
^These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The noble art of brewing a tisane is of supreme importance. To honor the aesthetic tranquility of one’s self-care ritual and to fully draw out the essence, vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and aromatic volatile oils that offer cell-rejuvenating, anti-inflammatory, and beautifying properties, we recommend a longer steeping time than that which is typically experienced in western herbalism.
¼ tsp. of herbs to 1 cup of water.
- Place ¼ tsp. serving of herbs into a saucepan
- Pour 1 cup fresh spring water over herbs
- Cover the saucepan
- Heat the water and herbs over a low flame
- Do not boil, simmer for 45-60 minutes
- Strain, discard the herbs, and enjoy
- Bring 1 cup fresh spring water to a boil
- Remove from heat, set aside 1 minute
- Pour hot water over ¼ tsp. serving of herbs
- Steep covered for 45-60 minutes or overnight
- Strain, discard the herbs, and enjoy
Tea needs a master hand to bring out its noblest qualities
- Best temperature for herbal tea is ~ 80°C/176°F
- Covering herbs, while brewing, holds in delicate plant oils that contain healing compounds
- When decocting, we recommend a stainless steel saucepan on the lowest simmer setting without boiling. Copper pots and earthenware are also recommended. Aluminum and non-stick cookware should never be used because these are coated metals that are easily absorbed into the body.
- To ensure their proper assimilation, it is best to follow our moderate dosage recommendations. Feel free to adjust up/down as needed.
- Consume no more than 2 cups of herbal tea in a 24-hour period.
- Limit consumption of alcohol while ingesting herbal products.
- A lot of thought has been put into our compound herbal formulas.
- It is why we spend more than thirty days bio-dynamically syncing each batch to its highest frequencies, why our specific method strengthens the synergistic effects of our potentized herbal blends to bring vitality to those who appreciate the fine art of nature.
- In everything we do, we are maniacal about the details and therefore we do not recommend making “ice tea”, microwaving the tea, or adding sweeteners; yes, even natural sweeteners such as stevia, monk fruit, etc.
- Allow the therapeutic effects of the tisanes to work and please enjoy responsibly.
- Limit consumption of alcohol
- Limit consumption of mucous-forming foods
- Incorporate more colorful plant food sources into your diet
- Stay hydrated
BIO-IMMUNITY™ RareForest™ Antiviral Tisane
Reverence for the tradition of ancient tea cultures
*Chinese Skullcap Root (Scutellaria baicalensis), *Moringa Leaf (Moringa oleifera), *Kudzu Root (Pueraria lobata), *Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis), *Whole Elder Berries (Sambucus nigra), *Licorice Root* (Glycyrrhiza glabra), *Rhodiola Root (Rhodiola rosea), *Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus), *Barberry Root (Berberis vulgaris), *Wildharvested Umckaloabo Root (Pelargonium sidoides), *Poke Root (Phytolacca americana), *Whole Cleavers (Galium aparine), *Fair Trade Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa), *Oregano Leaf (Origanum vulgare), and *Eucalyptus Leaf (Eucalyptus globulus).
* Certified Organic Content: 100%
^These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Caution is recommended when consuming tisanes (herbal tea) while on any medication, as the herbal formula could both potentiate as well as diminish the effects of any prescribed drug/medication uptake^ so use good common sense and enjoy responsibly. As with all supplements, we recommend you consult a qualified physician or healthcare practitioner before using herbal products particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, consuming alcohol, or are taking prescribed medications and/or have a medical condition. Not for use in persons with hypertension, auto-immune disease, liver disorders, edema, severe kidney insufficiency, low blood potassium, or heart disease. Take a week-long break between replenishments. Keep away from children.
Eco-Packaging: All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper and 100% recyclable. Once you are done with your product, please separate the labels, dropper tips, pumps, and caps from the glass vessels before placing it in the recycling bin. However, we strongly encourage repurposing your KOKOBÉRNA glass vessels as bud vases, storing jewelry, hairpins, or staples. KOKOBÉRNA apothecary jars make attractive vases and worthy vessels to house delicate food staples in your pantry.
Our heritage collection of products are exclusively handcrafted in-house with meticulous attention to detail using high-quality therapeutic and nutrient-rich ingredients sourced from origin because product freshness is mission-critical and of the utmost importance to our customers. Thank you for supporting our business and may you always be #kokobernabeautiful.