Complimentary Tisane With $400+ Orders
Complimentary CLEANDETOX™ Fundamental Pranayama Herbal Tisane with orders of $400 or more. To receive this offer, add this product to cart and apply the promo code "EXCLUSIVE" at checkout *.
*Offer valid exclusively at www.kokoberna.com when you spend $400 or more, excluding Gift Cards, Subscription Products, and YEMỌJA by KOKOBÉRNA membership. Offer is subject to stock availability and it cannot be combined with other promotional codes.
COOK AND DECOCTDecocted brews yield a deeply-flavored herbal elixir
- Place 1 tsp. serving of herbs into a small saucepan
- Cover the herbs with 2 1/4 cups fresh spring water
- Slowly heat the water to a low simmer without boiling
- Cover and simmer for 30-60 minutes and strain
- Enjoy first thing in morning and sip throughout the day
THE ART OF THE BREWTea needs a master hand to bring out its noblest qualities
- Best temperature for herbal tea is ~ 80°C/176°F
- Covering herbs, while brewing, holds in delicate plant oils that contain healing compounds
- When decocting, we recommend a stainless steel saucepan on the lowest simmer setting without boiling
- Allow herbal medicines to work - please enjoy without sweeteners
CLEANDETOX™ Fundamental Pranayama Herbal Tea
Reverence for the tradition of ancient tea cultures
Certified Organic Moringa Leaf (Moringa oleifera), Certified Organic Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica), Certified Organic Parsley Leaf (Petroselinum crispum), Certified Organic Alfalfa Leaf (Medicago sativa), Certified Organic Echinacea Root (Echinacea angustifolia), Certified Organic Red Clover Blossoms (Trifolium pratense), Certified Organic Cascara Sagrada Bark (Frangula purshiana), Certified Organic Pau D’arco Bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa), Certified Organic Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale), Certified Organic Wild Harvested Guinea Pepper/Grains of Paradise (Aframomum melegueta), Certified Organic Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus), Certified Organic Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale), Certified Organic Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Certified Organic Whole Mullein Leaf and Whole Flowers (Verbascum thapsus), and Certified Organic Chickweed (Stellaria media).
Ingredients from Natural Origins: 100%
Ingredients from Certified Organic Farming: 100%
Certifications: Quality Assurance International Organic Certification, Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
We recommend you consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products particularly, if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. Not for daily long-term use or during pregnancy except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Not for use in persons with hypertension, liver disorders, edema, severe kidney insufficiency, low blood potassium, or heart disease. Keep out of the reach of children.