DIVINE ORIGIN Cleansing Milk
Cleanse. Nourish. Hydrate.
The first skincare product of the CASA KOKOBÉRNA® ritual that restores skin’s optimal rhythm. The DIVINE ORIGIN™ Cleansing Milk is essential for beautiful skin.
Features a fermented milky emulsion of West African plant antioxidants, fruit-based acids, and natural enzymes to delicately and completely cleanse, nourish and soften the skin for optimal hydration.
Skin recovers its radiance, suppleness, and sensation of comfort.
Travel-friendly size: 3.3 fl. oz. / 100ml ℮
At the heart of the formula, precious Western African Aloe Buettneri+* deeply conditions and delivers immediate comfort, Calendula* soothes, Southern African Rooibos+* antioxidant strips away impurities repairing skin damage, and Fermented Grapes offer free radical scavenging benefits.
- The CLEANSING MILK removes all traces of light makeup and impurities
- Moistened with water, thoroughly cleanses and softens skin
- Facial tension slips away, desirable soft skin is revealed
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A gentle cleansing cream
- Skin is cleansed and dewy
- Skin feels incredibly soft
- Velvety appearance of skin
On contact with moist skin, the creamy texture of the CLEANSING MILK transforms into a light milky texture for a delicate, rich cleansing experience.
- Dispense 4 to 5 pumps of cleanser into the palm of your hand. Apply to moist face and neck
- Using small circular movements, as you massage the cream, it turns into a delicate milky texture creating a real sensory surprise. Then, massage deeper to remove last traces of makeup.
- Moisten the cloth with warm water and place it on your face like a comforting mask. Gently press with hands held flat and let the warmth stimulate the relaxing and soothing effect of the precious plant ingredients. Then press with light circular movements to remove last traces of makeup.
- Rinse the cloth in warm water and wipe skin free of cleanser thoroughly.
For exceptional skin health, complement the ritual with DIVINE ORIGIN™ Toner, day or night.
Aloe buettneri (Western African Aloe Leaf Juice)+*, Moringa Seed Oil (Moringa Oleifera)+*, Vegetable Glycerin, Lavender Flower Extract (Lavandula Angustifolia)*, Sothern African Rooibos Leaf Extract (Aspalathus Linearis)+*, Calendula Flower Extract (Calendula Officinalis)*, White Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia Sinensis), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), OptiMSM® (Dimethyl Sulfone), DMAE Bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate) from Fermented Grapes, Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Vitamin A Ester (Retinyl Palmitate), Xanthan Gum (Fermented Polysaccharides).
Dermatologist tested - Suitable for all skin types
* Certified Organic Content: 88% of Total Content
+ Imported Wild Harvested Ingredient
^ Contains Naturally Derived Fruit Acids (AHA+BHA)
K EarthKosher Certified
‡ Naturally Occurring Component of Organic Essential Oil Blend
Improvement of skin quality according to CASA KOKOBÉRNA® Research:*
- After 1 week of use: visible improvement of skin quality, +75%
- After 3 months of use: skin quality continues to improve, +86%
- After 1 year of use: skin attains ideal perfection, +98%
*Development of a beautiful skin index and consolidation of effectiveness results by CASA KOKOBÉRNA® Research. Self-assessment tests by 37 Caucasian, Hispanic, African American, and Asian women who used the CLEANSER, the TONER, the MIST, the SERUM, the OIL, and the MASK daily.
CASA KOKOBÉRNA® skincare products contain highest levels of potent plant nutrients based on ancient West African beauty rituals and family-owned formulas
Every CASA KOKOBÉRNA® skincare product is made by hand in the U.S.A. using ethically-sourced West African indigenous plant ingredients.
From time of order, please allow up to 5 business days for these sacred jewels to be created.
We advise a shelf life of 1 year, and encourage opening within 6 months, from the date your order was created.