Organic PARTUM LACTO™ Nourishing Galactagogues™
AROMA PROFILE: Dry, Smoky
TASTE PROFILE: Bitter, Alkaline
caffeine-free + lactation support
PARTUM LACTO™ Nourishing Galactagogues™ is a proprietary blend of 100% certified organic herbal therapeutics, phytonutrients, and adaptogens in a premium full leaf + seed + flower + bark + root tisane™ that supports mothers breast milk production while helping little ones feel oh-so nourished^.
*Certified Organic Content: 100%
This herbal tea blend is made up of ingredients grown organically and has several organic certifications: AB label, EU certified organic food label, Ecocert organic certification, USDA Organic label.
Vegan + Vegetarian: Does not contain animal-derived components
NO fillers. NO added synthetic flavors. NO caffeine. NO sugars.
NO preservatives. NO animal testing. NO milk. NO soy.
NO sulphates. NO cellulose. NON-GMO. NO gluten.
Our herbal teas are FREE FROM unnecessary additives and many common allergens found in supplements. Choose from our collection of tisanes, formulated with 100% certified organic traditional whole leaf medicinal herbs to support different health concerns, including women's health, cardiovascular, metabolic, immune defense, cognitive, gastrointestinal, hormone health, and more. So whatever the health need or goal, you can confidently turn to KOKOBÉRNA for functional nutrition solutions and support.^
^These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The noble art of brewing a tisane is of supreme importance. To honor the aesthetic tranquility of one’s self-care ritual and to fully draw out the essence, vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and aromatic volatile oils that offer cell-rejuvenating, anti-inflammatory, and beautifying properties, we recommend a longer steeping time than that which is typically experienced in western herbalism.
¼ tsp. of herbs to 1 cup of water.
- Place ¼ tsp. serving of herbs into a saucepan
- Pour 1 cup fresh spring water over herbs
- Cover the saucepan
- Heat the water and herbs over a low flame
- Do not boil, simmer for 45-60 minutes
- Strain, discard the herbs, and enjoy
- Bring 1 cup fresh spring water to a boil
- Remove from heat, set aside 1 minute
- Pour hot water over ¼ tsp. serving of herbs
- Steep covered for 45-60 minutes or overnight
- Strain, discard the herbs, and enjoy
Tea needs a master hand to bring out its noblest qualities
- Best temperature for herbal tea is ~ 80°C/176°F
- Covering herbs, while brewing, holds in delicate plant oils that contain healing compounds
- When decocting, we recommend a stainless steel saucepan on the lowest simmer setting without boiling. Copper pots and earthenware are also recommended. Aluminum and non-stick cookware should never be used because these are coated metals that are easily absorbed into the body despite what the marketing tells you.
- To ensure a gradual assimilation into deeper cellular tissues^, it is best to follow our moderate dosage recommendations to maintain good health. Feel free to adjust up as needed for therapeutic purposes.
- Consume no more than 3-4 cups of tisane in a 24-hour period.
- Limit consumption of alcohol while ingesting herbal products.
- A lot of thought has been put into our compound herbal formulas.
- It is why we spend more than thirty days bio-dynamically syncing each batch to its highest frequencies, why our specific method strengthens the synergistic effects of our potentized herbal blends to bring vitality to those who appreciate the fine art of nature.
- In everything we do, we are maniacal about the details and therefore we do not recommend making “ice tea”, microwaving the tea, or adding sweeteners; yes, even natural sweeteners such as stevia, monk fruit, etc.
- Allow the therapeutic effects of the medicinal tisanes to work and please enjoy responsibly.
- Limit consumption of alcohol
- Limit consumption of mucous-forming foods
- Incorporate more colorful plant food sources into your diet
- Stay hydrated