Article: Less is More: Your Best Skin in 3 Products
Less is More: Your Best Skin in 3 Products
My facial care philosophy has always been rooted in simplicity and quality. For a less-is-more routine, these 3 exquisitely handcrafted products are all you need to look and feel your best.
Thoughtfully curated for beautiful skin to include our nourishing cleanser, a nighttime micro-exfoliating toner, and our most beloved moisturizing face oil:
- DIVINE ORIGIN™ Balm ~ A luxurious cleanser, elevated. Nourishes, soothes, and cleanses away impurities without over-drying. Handcrafted with soothing West African botanical seed oils and therapeutic flower essences to soothe extremely sensitive skin, calm inflammation, and help nourish its neuro-sensory biome.
- ESSENTIA NOCTIS™ Toner ~ A multitasking overnight treatment, micro-exfoliating, and anti-pigmentation essence supported by an aquaeous blend of plant-based acids that dramatically targets wrinkles, dark pigmentation marks, improves rough skin texture, evens out uneven tone, deeply hydrate, and so much more.
- If you have extremely sensitive skin that is reactive and breakout-prone, using retinoid products, retinol prescriptions, on prescription blood thinners, or hormone therapy, kindly substitute Toner for ÈDÍYÈ ÍDÉM™ Polish and use 3x weekly.
- HEALER’S GOLD™ Oil ~ A sophisticated complex of indigenous botanical oils that mimic the physiological, biologic, and biochemical processes of both the stratum corneum and lipid barrier to help quench thirsty skin, prevent premature aging, reduce pigmentation, reduce puffy under eyes, and minimize the appearance of wrinkles by influencing the regenerative process of the skin.
AM ROUTINE: BALM + OIL
- Cleanse with Balm, leave skin damp.
- Pat onto and deeply massage Face Oil into skin (face, eye area, neck, and upper chest area).
PM ROUTINE: BALM + TONER + OIL
- Cleanse with Balm, pat skin dry.
- If wearing makeup or sunscreen, always cleanse twice.
- Apply Toner, allow to fully absorb.
- Pat and deeply massage Face Oil into skin (face, eye area, neck, and upper chest area).
As always, if you have questions, simply comment below and one of our care team members will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
With gratitude and love always,
May you be #kokobernabeautiful.
skin care, skincare, how to get beautiful skin, how can I have beautiful skin