How I Repaired My Skin
Looking for skincare products that suit your skin and give the benefits they boast is like looking for a needle in a haystack. In today's beauty and skincare market, there is a flood of products that boast unmatched results and whatnot, yet they fall flat with long-term use.
Over the years, I have not been very nurturing to my skin as I was never one to be disciplined enough to maintain a consistent skincare regimen. All the stress my skin has gone through is now making an appearance on my face in the form of unwelcome hyperpigmentation, excessive dryness, and now frequent acne breakouts. The real shock came when I noticed those pesky fine lines and the skin in my neck area started sagging. No! I am too young for this!
That is when I started my frantic search for a “miracle” product that would leave my skin replenished and rejuvenated. I went through so many peels, botox injections, masks, and elixirs that I have lost count now; every day, it was a new product in a desperate attempt to fix my skin as quickly as possible.
Caught in this cycle of stripping, cosmetic procedures, peeling and never-ending inflammation, I was about to give up when I discovered this amazing skincare brand’s miracle face oil - HEALER’S GOLD™ Oil!
I did not expect the results it gave after a single application. That first application was so soothing to my inflamed skin that I have not put down the bottle since. My skin, tired and angry due to the harsh products I used on it, immediately felt nourished and alive. All the redness, inflammation, and irritation were gone after one application. I was shocked!
Within a week of application, I noticed the glow in my skin and the even tone I had not seen on my skin in ages. With hyperpigmentation and the red patches gone, my skin looked younger, so much fresher and healthier.
It not only removed the skin damage and pigmentation but also moisturized my skin thoroughly, giving it natural plumpness and softness. My dry skin and the red inflamed itchy patches which were becoming more and more apparent, all of that was gone after I incorporated this miracle oil into my morning and nighttime skincare routine. I was left with healed, almost baby-like soft skin. And those wrinkles I was worried about? All gone. With skin like this, I don’t even look my age!
The Best Experience
I am absolutely in love with these products and the ease of application has made my life so much easier. No more ten-step routine that requires hours and hours of preparation. I simply cleanse my face and put these products on. The best part is that the oil is not greasy at all which gives it a silky-smooth finish and I don’t have to worry about the clogged pores and greasy look. Perfect to wear under makeup to give that extra glow and shine.
Did I tell you how good the oil smells? I can go on and on about how this product has changed my life but let's see what are the ingredients that make this product so effective in turning your skin flawless.
The effects that I personally experienced after using this product regularly on my skin are incredible and to some extent unbelievable especially if you haven’t yet used this miracle face oil and not to exaggerate but truly:
- My skin felt fresher and more rejuvenated.
- Wrinkles and fine lines were all smoothed out.
- The dryness was gone along with the itchy red patches.
- My skin was well moisturized and hydrated without looking greasy
- Pigmentation was much lighter, and my skin appeared more even toned and flawless.
- The acne scars and acne were nowhere to be seen
Why It Works and What Makes It So Effective
How can one product have all these qualities you might ask? It is all in the ingredients and organic at that. There is a myriad of beneficial ingredients in this botanical face oil, with each of them proven to have the best value for skin but the key ingredients are:
Organic cold-pressed tamanu seed
This is a natural oil that is obtained from seeds of a tropical plant native to parts of Africa and Asia known as Tamanu Foraha (Calophyllum inophyllum). Tamanu oil has been used for its skin benefits for centuries in Africa and it continues to do so in the form of star ingredients in various skincare products. It is most famous for its role in managing acne and acne scars due to its bactericidal and anti-inflammatory properties. It also promotes cell proliferation as well as produces collagen and glycosaminoglycans for your skin. The collagen production fills up the wrinkles and fine lines in aged skin while making it look taught and fresh. Due to its collagen-promoting quality, it is a natural choice for skincare products that promote anti-aging and anti-wrinkle products.
Other benefits of this oil include:
- Fading dark spots
- Moisturizes skin
- Manages eczema
- Fades stretch marks
- Heals sunburn
Organic cold-pressed sea buckthorn berry
Extracted from the fruit and leaves of sea buckthorn plant or Hippophae rhamnoides, this holds a prime position in traditional African and Ayurvedic medicines. Its uses for treating skin issues such as psoriasis, acne, atopic dermatitis, and eczema are numerous. It helps the skin fight off the oxidative damage done by environmental factors on our skin for one. It slows down the aging process and soothes the inflamed skin and red patches that form because of the interaction of toxins with our unprotected skin. It helps to shrink pores and makes the skin appear smooth, even toned, and flawless. Interestingly, sea buckthorn oil is one of the few botanicals to contain all four omega fatty acids – ω-3 (polyunsaturated α-linoleic acid), ω-6 (polyunsaturated linoleic acid and γ-Linolenic acid (GLA)), ω-7 (monounsaturated palmitoleic acid), and ω-9 (monounsaturated oleic acid).
Organic cold-pressed baobab seed
Baobab seed or Adansonia digitata is cold pressed for its extract due to its miraculous effects on skin health and for healing skin conditions. Native to Africa, it contains the highest chemical constituents of fats and lipids like palmitic acid, oleic acid, and omega 3 along with linoleic acid; this oil is nature's gift for people who have dry acne skin. It not only nourishes your skin but also imparts elasticity and a youthful glow. Most effectively, this ingredient repairs your outer skin barrier.
The barrier is made up of lipids that stop moisture loss from your skin and protects it against the environmental toxins that might damage the skin. When this barrier is damaged due to any factor, it results in your skin getting dry and inflamed. The skin loses all its moisture and becomes susceptible to environmental damage.
The high concentration of fatty acids in this oil helps build the barrier back which locks the moisture in, hydrating your skin from the inside. The glow that your skin gives off is unmatchable. And all this while being non-comedogenic and light on the skin. It prevents water loss from your skin as well as makes it soft, almost baby-like. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help it counter acne and inflammation on the skin.
Organic cold-processed moringa plant
The oil extracted from the Moringa oleifera plant is full of nutrients like omega 3, Omega 6, sterols, and tocopherols. Its high-fat content makes it an ideal moisturizing agent for your skin. The bioactive components of moringa make it an enemy of acne breakouts on your face and tocopherols, quercetin, and catechins compounds make sure to clear out any acne on your face. It also helps fight the bacteria on your skin that cause these acne breakouts hence managing acne problems through the elimination of the root cause.
These are just four of the many organic ingredients, okay thirty-nine to be exact, being used in these miracle face oil and their staggering benefits for your skin are in front of you. All these benefits and a hundred more are combined to give you one bottle of HEALER’S GOLD™ Oil that is no less than a miracle face oil for your skin. Who does not want a skincare product that has the benefits your skin might ever need to stay young and fresh and flawless! Give your skin the gift of youth by using this oil in your daily skincare regimen.
The Best Skincare Products to Repair Damaged Skin Barrier
If you are looking for an effective skincare routine and best-in-class products to help repair a damaged skin barrier, the products in their KOKOBÉRNA RITUAL™ Calm + Repair include a skin-soothing cleansing balm to gently calm inflammation, a peptide-rich facial mist to protect, and my favorite miracle face oil to lock-in moisture and prevent water loss on skin!
Amazingly, it also gets rid of wrinkles and fine lines as well as fight acne and acne scars. All these qualities make it ideal for use at any age and stage of your life. Especially those who are struggling with pigmentation, extremely sensitive skin, sun damage, acne and acne scars must give these a try as they work wonders on your skin, and I can vouch for that.
Trust me, these products are worth the investment. You will be in love with your skin after you use these products, and I am sure you won't need any other skincare brand ever again!
- Gupta, Shiv, and Pawan Gupta. “The Genus Calophyllum: Review of Ethnomedicinal Uses, Phytochemistry and Pharmacology.” Bioactive Natural products in Drug Discovery 215–242. 8 Apr. 2020, doi:10.1007/978-981-15-1394-7_5
- Solà Marsiñach, M., Cuenca, A.P. The impact of sea buckthorn oil fatty acids on human health. Lipids Health Dis 18, 145 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12944-019-1065-9
- Nguyen VL, Truong CT, Nguyen BCQ, Vo TNV, Dao TT, et al. (2017) Anti-inflammatory and wound healing activities of calophyllolide isolated from Calophyllum inophyllum Linn. PLOS ONE 12(10): e0185674. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0185674
- Bhalla, T N et al. “Calophyllolide--a new non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent.” The Indian journal of medical research vol. 72 (1980): 762-5.
- Suryakumar, Geetha, and Asheesh Gupta. “Medicinal and therapeutic potential of Sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.).” Journal of ethnopharmacology vol. 138,2 (2011): 268-78. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2011.09.024
- Wang, Zhi-yuan et al. Nan fang yi ke da xue xue bao = Journal of Southern Medical University vol. 26,1 (2006): 124-5.
- Fatima, Tahira et al. “Fatty acid composition of developing sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) berry and the transcriptome of the mature seed.” PloS one vol. 7,4 (2012): e34099. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0034099
- Zielińska, Aleksandra, and Izabela Nowak. “Abundance of active ingredients in sea-buckthorn oil.” Lipids in health and disease vol. 16,1 95. 19 May. 2017, doi:10.1186/s12944-017-0469-7
- Khan, Barkat & Naveed, Akhtar & Braga, Valdir. (2012). Anti-Aging Effects of Hippophae rhamnoides Emulsion on Human Skin. Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 12. 10.4314/tjpr.v11i6.12.
- Gupta, Rajnish et al. “Antidiabetic and antioxidant potential of β-sitosterol in streptozotocin-induced experimental hyperglycemia.” Journal of diabetes vol. 3,1 (2011): 29-37. doi:10.1111/j.1753-0407.2010.00107.x
- Hatahet, T et al. “Quercetin topical application, from conventional dosage forms to nanodosage forms.” European journal of pharmaceutics and biopharmaceutics : official journal of Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Pharmazeutische Verfahrenstechnik e.V vol. 108 (2016): 41-53. doi:10.1016/j.ejpb.2016.08.011
- Angelo G. (2012). Essential fatty acids and skin health.lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/essential-fatty-acids
- Pérez-Sánchez, Almudena et al. “Nutraceuticals for Skin Care: A Comprehensive Review of Human Clinical Studies.” Nutrients vol. 10,4 403. 24 Mar. 2018, doi:10.3390/nu10040403
- Vaughn, Alexandra R et al. “Natural Oils for Skin-Barrier Repair: Ancient Compounds Now Backed by Modern Science.” American journal of clinical dermatology vol. 19,1 (2018): 103-117. doi:10.1007/s40257-017-0301-1
Repair damaged skin barrier best effective products irritation redness acne scars pigmentation hyperpigmentation sun damage moisture loss dehydrated dryness oily