You see, woman is like nature (divine feminine). She has to remain ever-active (divine masculine). When her dual energies are balanced, she is the light in a family and the uplifter of her tribe and society. From birth, she is adorned with the sacred qualities of love, sacrifice, faith, tolerance, goodwill, and hard work. This is her highest religion – her sādhanā (Sanskrit साधना; Tibetan: སྒྲུབ་ཐབས་, THL: druptap; Chinese: 修行; pinyin: xiūxíng).
Yet these noble qualities, when left unchecked, could make her servile in how she shows up in the world resulting in overwhelm and forcing her to constantly give without feeling her own cup, exhausting her mind, fatiguing her body, and consequently, like a lamp running out of oil, her natural spark lessens and dims.
In ancient West African kingdoms and across the African continent, women who nurture their light and energies are divine healers and prime movers of society. They honor sacred rituals directed at ensuring good health, respecting their natural rhythms, healing their bodies, curing infertility, removing impurities on themselves and in their homes, and protecting their loved ones. These women manifested as warriors and queens in ancient times, intuitively understood self-care rituals were necessary to preserve and prolong human life; for without good health where body and mind are in harmony, there was no wealth - to her as an individual and to the tribe.
In appreciating these traditional philosophies, our salvation as women, in today’s modern society, lies in learning how to first balance our physical, mental, and spiritual well-being in order to be fulfilled in our life’s work and be the light of our tribe.
YEMỌJA is a Yoruba West African Goddess of Water and Òrìṣà of motherhood power and feminine principles revered worldwide as the origin goddess in the Yoruba pantheon of gods and goddesses. At one with nature, just as a river flows into the ocean, she is a veritable oasis of calm. The ultimate refuge and bespoke experience for remarkably high-powered women seeking to reduce burnout, to holistically take charge of their health, to nurture body + mind + spirit™ in harmony with nature.
KOKOBÉRNA pays homage taking a bespoke approach to your personal well-being offering YEMỌJA by KOKOBÉRNA™, a West African-inspired transformative health experience.
A restorative membership featuring an edited selection of:
- Eight travel-sized KOKOBÉRNA phyto-aromatic and nutrient-rich skincare treatments delivered monthly over a period of one year to include: DIVINE ORIGIN™ Cleansing Oil, RADIANT EARTH™ Mud Mask, DIVINE ORIGIN™ Toning Essence, DIVINE ORIGIN™ Face Mist, HEALER’S GOLD™ Face Oil, HEALER’S GOLD™ Face Serum, ÈDÍYÈ ÍDÉM™ Body Polish, and ÈDÍYÈ ÍDÉM™ Body Oil;
- One month’s supply of a proprietary blend of certified organic wild-harvested therapeutic antiviral herbs, phytonutrients, and adaptogens in a KOKOBÉRNA premium full leaf + root + bark tisane™ of your choosing; and
- Traditional bathing accessories handmade by West African artisans in your welcome box.
To ensure the deepest holistic and total health transformation, members will also receive:
- Annual subscription access to the Functional Nutrition Coaching Program
- Four private 90 minute one-to-one virtual coaching sessions, and
- An opportunity to benefit from the expertise and know-how of our founder, Belinda – a certified functional nutrition coach and Buddhist mindfulness-based stress reduction practitioner.
- In these private and intimate sessions, you will receive tailored solutions to include:
- A personalized health plan
- Functional nutrition medicine strategies
- Best supplement stacks to address deficiencies
- Best fasting protocols and nutrition strategies to improve health
- Sleep improvement techniques
- Functional movement guidance
- Meditation coaching to explore the best path that is right for you
- Stress management techniques to destress your daily life
- Energy enhancement rituals, and
- Specific triggers to improve cognitive health for improved performance across all areas of life.
YEMỌJA by KOKOBÉRNA™ expands on our West African heritage of traditional living and is an exquisite gift of luxurious white-glove indulgence so you feel happy, balanced, and more purposeful as you move through life with a sustainable level of resiliency, a healthy body, and personal well-being.
To experience the truest feeling of well-being, please visit the order page here.
- For your comfort, a non-refundable pre-payment of the full amount will be collected at time of check out.
- 5% of every YEMỌJA by KOKOBÉRNA™ membership will be donated to Girls, Inc.
- Please be sure to contact our Guest Service Team at email@example.com should you have further questions regarding the exclusive YEMỌJA by KOKOBÉRNA™ experience.
May you always be #kokobernabeautiful
yemoja kokoberna home spa health lifestyle wellbeing wellness functional nutrition women female executives burnout membership monthly annual subscription beauty box self care self love self compassion