Our exclusive natural spa treatments blend the healing powers of indigenous West African botanicals and therapeutic ingredients with specialist techniques to deliver an unforgettable spa experience. From revitalizing facials to detoxifying foot bath rituals, we offer powerful natural treatments that help you achieve glowing, radiant skin from head to toe.
YEMỌJA by KOKOBÉRNA™ is a open-hearted invitation to strengthen, heal, and revive. To experience a deep-rooted sense of rejuvenation long after you've left the sanctuary of our spa.
Let the earth empower your beauty
Our Spa environment is one of relaxation and tranquility. Please respect all guests’ right to privacy and serenity. The Spa will provide plush towels, cover-ups, slippers, and other eco-friendly amenities during your visit.
• Advance reservation is required.
• New guests should kindly arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled first appointment. For returning guests, we recommend arriving 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment.
• The Spa area is a mobile phone, pager, and smoke-free zone.
• Mobile phones must be switched off or on airplane mode prior to entering the sanctuary of our Spa area.
• Please bring a strapless bra if you prefer. However, disposable undergarments for available for your ease and comfort.
• Due to the nature of our tranquil environment, children under the age of 13 years old are not permitted in the Spa area. Children in strollers or children not receiving an approved service are only permitted in the boutique.
• For those guests between the age of 13-18, they must have a consent form signed by a parent or guardian as well as have the parent or guardian accompany them when they arrive for their services.
COVID-19 PROTOCOL + GUIDELINES
The wellness and safety of our guests and team members is our utmost priority.
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and other relevant pathogens, we are being cautious and implemented above-industry guidelines to take care of you in the best possible manner.
We ask that all guests, regardless of vaccinated status, wear a face covering throughout their visit except when in the Spa area for a treatment.
We ask that if you are not feeling well, are ill, or have been around someone showing symptoms such as a cough or fever within the past 21 days, that you please take care of yourself, be kind to our team, practice loving-kindness, and highly recommend booking at a later time.
We go above and beyond to use an EPA-Registered Hospital Grade Biodegradable Disinfectant that breaks down into water and oxygen while proven to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) while meeting OSHA pathogen standards.
We disinfect all contact and equipment surfaces after every treatment service to prevent the spread of germs and infection. We also disinfect counters, shelves, and high contact surfaces such as our product experience, reception/ check out, and seating areas after each customer.
Waiting clients are spaced appropriately, and social distancing is maintained whenever possible.
Our YEMỌJA by KOKOBÉRNA™ Signature Organic Facial is exclusive to our Chicago location.
Advance reservations are required.