EDIYE IDEM™ SAFFRON BODY OIL
CLASSIC - 3.3 FL OZ | 100ML ℮
TRAVEL - 1.7 FL OZ | 50ML ℮
“Our approach to beauty is fundamental. Created from noble materials and development initiated more than ten years ago, the decadent blend of rare indigenous plant oils embrace the skin of women and men of today with elegance. Inspired by ancient beauty rituals and four-hundred-year-old owned recipes, the complexity and timelessness of the formula serves as an intimate companion, nourishing, firming, and striking the right tone of luminance on the skin.”
Deserving of royalty, a consecrated nectar inspired by sacred rituals of ancestral West African monarchs during rites of passage to make the woman more attractive as she was presented to her betrothed's family after completion of her rites of passage into womanhood.
The KOKOBÉRNA® EDIYE IDEM™ SAFFRON BODY OIL is formulated to minimize scars and cellulite. Produces a visible firming effect, leaving skin radiant, and deeply nourished.
- Softens outer layers of the epidermis
- Helps tighten the dermo-epidermal matrix
- Supports proteins, collagen, and elastin fibers
- Reduces appearance of cellulite on a daily basis
- Makes the skin's complexion visibly toned
- Rich protective lipid film prevents dehydration
- Essential oils infuse a sense of well-being
- Skin is beautified, supple, and silky
HOW TO USE BODY OIL
Morning and evening, shake well; massage into freshly cleansed skin, concentrating on dry areas such as elbows and knees. Blend with a body balm for intense hydration. Concentrated blend of indigenous botanicals and skin-softening oils replenish lost moisture, minimize appearance of cellulite and skin imperfections while deeply nourishing.
Dosage: One teaspoon, desired amount
Aroma: Woody, earthy, smoky
Texture: Medium-weight oil
Suited to: All skin types
Accompany with: Polish twice weekly with Ediye Idem Body Polish for thorough exfoliation to remove residual grime, minimize appearance of scars and slough off dead skin cells.
BEST MORNING SKINCARE RITUAL
We suggest applying products in this order:
- Step 1: Choice of:
- Cleansing Milk
- Cleansing Oil
- Step 2: Toning Essence
- Step 3: Face Mist
- Step 4: Face Serum
- Step 3: Face Mist
- Step 5: Face Oil
- Step 6: Apply sunscreen, always
- Step 7: Apply makeup, as needed
- Step 3: Face Mist
Layering your skincare products in this manner with the Face Mist keeps Face Oil in place by locking-in moisture and extends the all-day hydration of the Face Serum on the skin.
KOKOBÉRNA® EDIYE IDEM™ BODY OIL is formulated with ethically-sourced Saffron, West African Organic Buckthorn, West African Organic Moringa, West African Organic Tamanu Seed Oils, Certified Organic Helichrysum, Certified Organic Petitgrain, and Certified Organic Vetiver to minimize the appearance of scars and cellulite. Produces a visible firming effect, leaving skin radiant, and deeply moisturized.
Certified Organic Western African Moringa (Moringa oleifera) Seed Oil, Certified Organic Western African Baobab (Adansonia digitata) Seed Oil, Certified Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed Oil, Certified Organic Western African Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) Seed Oil, Certified Organic Western African Tamanu Foraha (Calophyllum inophyllum) Seed Oil, Daikon (Raphanus sativus) Seed Extract, Certified Organic Chia (Salvia hispanica) Seed Oil, Certified Organic Camellia (Camellia oleifera) Oil, Tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) Seed Oil, Certified Organic Fair-Trade Non-GMO Unrefined Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Pulp, Certified Organic Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Seed Oil, Certified Organic Non-GMO Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Seed Oil, Certified Organic West African Leaf Buckthorn Berry (Hippophae rhamnoides) Seed Oil, Certified Organic Crocus sativus (Saffron) Flower Stigma, Certified Organic Holy Basil Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum) Extract, Jasmine Grandiflorum (Jasminum grandiflorium) Absolute, Rose (Rosa damascena) Absolute, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone), Non-GMO Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) Oil, 100% Pure Aromatherapeutic-Grade Essential Oils [Certified Organic Helichrysum Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum), Certified Organic Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum), Certified Organic Frankincense Gum (Boswellia carterii), Certified Organic Myrrh Gum (Commiphora myrrha), Certified Organic Patchouli Leaf (Pogostemon cablin), Certified Organic Neroli (Citrus aurantium), Certified Organic Roman Chamomile Flower (Anthemis nobilis), Jasmine Flower (Jasminum grandiflorum) Absolute, Rose Flower (Rosa damascena) Absolute, Certified Organic Lavender Flower (Lavandula angustifolia), Certified Organic Cistus (Cistus ladaniferus), Certified Organic Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides), certified Organic Petitgrain (Citrus aurantium)], Certified Organic Neem (Azadirachta indica) Leaf and Seed Oil, Certified Organic Rosemary Oleoresin (antioxidant) Extract.Ingredients from Natural Origins: 100%
Ingredients from Certified Organic Farming: 95%
Certifications: Quality Assurance International Organic Certification, Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
MAKE THE VERY BEST PRODUCT
We are just like you… women who had severe health challenges and got tired of being told we couldn’t trust our ability to know our bodies intimately and heal with the support of traditional herbal medicines. So we journeyed back to our West African origins and learned all we could about ancient traditions and the philosophy of vibrant “slow” living in order to heal and nurture ourselves.
This is exactly why we do what we do - create the best, the most impeccable, the most exquisite products to nurture body + mind + spirit for a lifetime.
- We begin every small-batch by sourcing the purest and most precious plant botanicals from cooperative partners across the savannah and rainforests of West Africa and other indigenous origins; we ethically source our 100% certified organic aromatherapeutic grade essential oils and natural plant-based extracts from conscious suppliers in Africa, across the world, and other indigenous cultures.
- Every ingredient received is thoroughly tested and analyzed to ensure the highest standards.
- Like our mothers, grandmothers, and foremothers, we clean our workspace, we meditate, and we clear our energies before beginning the creative process.
- Next, we hand press and blend plant oils for several days, hour upon hour, to preserve their life force and enhance nature’s powerful synergistic effects.
- We then patiently age this signature essence over one lunation to extract the full spectrum and excellence of the whole plants’ nutritional values before incorporating them into our handcrafted recipes for complete skin and health nutrition.
- We place these healing elixirs into specially-designed violet glass vessels which filter out harmful ultraviolet rays; protecting against deterioration of the precious botanical materials we use.
- Just like our female ancestors, we place the finished products in a specially-designed chamber to enhance the ORAC factors and allow the plant botanicals to reach a specific high-frequency state which creates an ultra-nourishing, regenerating, and rejuvenating experience on the skin and within the body.
- We then retail these luxurious, decadent products at the right price for the right customers who value the health of their body + mind + spirit, because this is a business of love and heart... freshly-made in small batches by hand as has been done throughout time.
We do not mass-produce. We do not outsource. We do not compromise. We do not cut corners... ever.Non-toxic, anti-inflammatory, anti-irritating, ancient formulas that have proved effective for over thousands of years formulated to stricter EU and Japan standards.
In simple, yet profound ways, this is why making the very best product matters for those who love how KOKOBÉRNA® products make them feel.